Saturday, October 8, 2011

Post #7

I looked at a Mukilteo Elemtary blog, and luckily found some information regarding math!  Here is what I noticed:

*The teacher posts the homework assignments in a PDF document.  This is great because not only can students easily access their homework, should they have missed school or misplaced the assignment, but parents/guardians know exactly what their students are doing in class.

*The teacher posted links and thumbnail pictures to several math games and resources.  This gives students a safe place to practice math on their own, using a website that the teacher has reviewed.

*The teacher posted PDF links to different math worksheets for student practice.

I think this teacher has done a great job of utilizing technology in a simple, yet effective way that is easy for both students and parents/guardians to access and understand.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at this same blog and I think it is such a great idea for the teacher to post a PDF of assignments and worksheets. This is such a bonus for students who have lost their homework assignment or who want extra practice.

    ReplyDelete